Enriching Connections is our dementia specific program which focuses on providing our staff and caregivers with the specialized training and approaches that best serve our tenants. Our unwavering commitment to enrich the lives of our seniors with dementia has allowed us to be proactive in our approach to caring for those with memory loss. The Enriching Connections program provides the education necessary to focus on an individualized plan for each tenant while allowing them to be as independent as possible.
- Relationships & Community: Every individual is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Organizational leaders are actively involved and committed to preserving our culture of person-centered care.
- Certification & Training: All management and Memory Care staff members are certified in dementia care through the Alzheimer’s Association and also complete additional dementia training.
- Services: Families, with the aid of our nursing staff, can focus plans of care that promote personal preferences, dignity, and independence.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Inspire Wellness for Life is the core program that allows us to promote and maintain the best quality of life for each individual.
- Environment: We are dedicated to making continual improvements so every Tealwood community maintains their dementia friendly environment.
- Accountability: We continually monitor our processes, operational plans, and culture to sustain our high standards of quality care.